We take protecting your privacy seriously. All personal information We collect from You will be handled by Us in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
CONNECTZAPP may collect personal information about you. Personal information means, in general terms, information or an opinion that personally identifies you, or from which you are reasonably identifiable. We may collect personal information about when you provide your details through the CONNECTZAPP App, when you apply for our services, or when our customers provide your personal information to us so that we can help them communicate with you by email or phone app. The types of personal information we collect include name, contact details, identification information, organisation, job title, knowledge areas, preferences that you indicate through the CONNECTZAPP app, information relating to your use of the CONNECTZAPP App, information submitted in forms, payment details and enquiry/complaint details.
We also collect, store and manage information on behalf of our customers so they can manage their details. This includes email addresses, emails received, phone numbers, and other details entered by customers into our systems, which are subject to our End User Licence Agreement but are not otherwise limited or controlled by us.
If we do not collect your personal information, some or all of the following may happen:
- you may be unable to use the CONNECTZAPP App;
- we may not be able to provide the requested services or products to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about services or products that you may want, including information about special offers and promotions;
- we may be unable to tailor the content of the CONNECTZAPP app or website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
- It is not generally practicable for us to provide you with the option of dealing with us anonymously or using a pseudonym because we need to verify the identity of individuals authorising electronic payments to us and to verify the identity of individuals who are nominated as authorised users of our services.
Purposes for Collecting, Holding and Disclosing Information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to provide, administer, improve and personalise our products and services, maintain and update our records, manage our relationship with you and our customers and deal with your enquiries and concerns. We may also collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with responding to suspected fraud, misconduct and unlawful activity.
If you are our customer, your personal information is used to create your personal access to our job and staff sourcing product, and to contact you in the course of using this product. Financial information that is collected is used to verify, identity and to bill either you or your company for products and services, as applicable. Demographic and profile data collected by CONNECTZAPP may be used to tailor the CONNECTZAPP app and website or any requested email communications, and to display information that is more relevant to you. CONNECTZAPP also compiles demographic and product use information, but in the aggregate only, and may make that aggregate information publicly available. Under no circumstances will CONNECTZAPP make any personal information about an individual user available publicly in this manner.
Your email address and phone number are used to only send you information that you have requested. As part of your use of our joband staff sourcing software, CONNECTZAPP allows you to elect to receive, or not receive, certain information from CONNECTZAPP. CONNECTZAPP adheres to a permission-based email policy. Except as mentioned above, CONNECTZAPP will not send you unsolicited email information, commercial offers or advertisements. CONNECTZAPP will not sell, rent, or loan our contact lists or our customer’s contact lists (including customer data) to any outside firms not involved in the provision of CONNECTZAPP services. All emails that you have requested will have an option to unsubscribe. Unsubscribe requests are fulfilled within minutes and no further communications will be sent to users who have stated that they do not wish to receive the specified information.
CONNECTZAPP will not use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except:
- where required or authorised by law;
- to implement the terms of any agreement we have with you;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another CONNECTZAPP customer, any member of the public or CONNECTZAPP;
- the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern; or
We may exchange your personal information with our related bodies corporate, your representatives and with our service providers that assist us with archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, data analysis, information broking, research, investigation, website or technology services.
Some third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be overseas. Those third parties are typically service providers who provide data processing and storage services and IT support services. They are located in Australia and the United States of America.